Saturday, November 8, 2014

Damn Encounter

This is the third time I had sudden encounter with you. Without any plan or thoughts I meet you again, moreover in a week straight! I still hate the way we bump, though. I hate it. I just hate everything about you. But you just there, looking at me like nothing happened.
"Tiga kaliii aja." You said with awkward giggle. "Sekali lagi dapet piring cantik."
Then you picked up your cup from the cashier.
"Hm."
I couldn't find the best answer for your ridiculous statement. All I want was running away from that damn coffee shop (though it's my favorite coffee shop) after I punch your nose.
Thank you for giving me hatred towards you, but no, thank you for burning that feeling again. Once again.
For whole my life, why can't I be free from your existence?!

No comments:

Post a Comment